Preservation home on Disraeli St. in Talbieh, Jerusalem. The original villa was built in 1923, and all of its original details have been meticulously preserved.
- The home is a garden apartment on two levels: total 310 sqm 5 bedrooms + office/den 4 bathrooms
- The upper floor has a large open plan living and dining space, large master ensuite bedroom & bath, office/den, guest bathroom, and large kosher kitchen with Subzero and Dacor appliances.
- The ceiling height is 4 meters.
- The lower floor has 4 bedrooms, two baths, laundry room, storage rooms, and allows direct access to the large rear garden area, and an enclosed two-car garage.
- There is 370 sq m private landscaped outdoor space with gardens and large porches, front facing South, and back. A large pergola with movable shade converts easily into a Sukkah for 30+ guests. The original entry gate is private and separate.
- The structure itself was strengthened to withstand earthquakes.
Price: $USD 4,500,000